Who can become a member?
There are two categories of membership – Active Member and Allied Member. An Active Member is any electric power utility operating in the Pacific Island Member Countries. Allied Member is any other organisation or individual wishing to be affiliated with the Association with interest in the development of the power industry in the Pacific Island Countries.
The following specifies the qualifications for membership:
- a power utility or a power producer operating in the Pacific Island countries
- a manufacturer, seller or service provider for the power utilities
- a company or individual interested in strategic information on power utilities
- a consulting engineering agency
- a company or an individual interested in power utilities in any way or another